jueves, 4 de octubre de 2018

LETTERING

This is the calligraphy artwork I’ve made to say welcome. I'm very used to doing this kind of stuff so it was an easy task for me to do.
I think lettering is quite important nowadays in marketing fields for example, as it is used to attract the consumers' attention by it's 'beauty'.
I've chosen the lettering of the disk of Pink because I think that kind of calligraphy would attract young consumers. The second one is the calendar of the 'Hotel de Londres' as I really like that kind of calligraphy because it's as elegant as the hotel itself. Last but not least the lettering of the brand 'GUESS' is very appropriate because it's golden letters give an elegant look to the bag.






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Third term evaluation

Well, this post will sadly be the last one, goodbye blog... But first I'll evaluate my third term. This term, I feel that I have worked...