martes, 25 de septiembre de 2018

MASS MEDIA

The mass media is a diversified collection of media technologies that reach a large audience via mass communication.

 There are different types of mass media such as broadcast media (TV, films...), outdoor media (billboards, avertisements...) or print media (books, newspapers...)

 The one we use the most frecuently in our current lifes is the Internet, where we find any kind of information or any other useful things.

 Mass media is  essential in our daily lifes because we use it for entertainment, communication, in artistic ways or with educational purposes.


                                                       Aitana, Lide and Enyel❤

(This part is just mine):
In my daily life, one of the mass medias I watch is Eitb2 for example. There, you can watch the news or TV programs such as the conquis and stuff.
Another one could be Youtube were we can watch videos of whatever we want to see. In my opinion it's an useful platform as you have the choice to select whether you want to watch a funny clip or a tutorial (for example)
Last but not least, for example, my father reads the newspaper from Argentina online (as he is from there). So that would be the third mass media platform I use in my daily routine.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Third term evaluation

Well, this post will sadly be the last one, goodbye blog... But first I'll evaluate my third term. This term, I feel that I have worked...