martes, 26 de febrero de 2019

End of second term

This is the end of second term. This term has been quite unlike the previous one as we've been working with filming. Regarding to myself I think I've been working hard, maybe even harderd that the previous term (but the mark was lower indeed...). On the other hand, I think that the subject matter was ok, but the working pace was a bit too fast, I mean we had to manage to do many things in so little time. Furthermore, I think that what should be inproved is that we should have been taught how to edit as the term was all about videos. However, the term in a whole hasn't been that bad.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Third term evaluation

Well, this post will sadly be the last one, goodbye blog... But first I'll evaluate my third term. This term, I feel that I have worked...